Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By higgledy
We have two workflows in the same mission. We noticed how both workflows share the same sequence for APP_NUMBER. Is there anyway to use a separate sequence for each workflow in the same workspace? What our customer wants is for each case to have guaranteed contiguous APP_NUMBERs for each case created. Can this be done? How? Thanks.
By higgledy
Thanks for the reply. I am having another crazy problem. I login as admin. I try to create a PM Table following the instructions but when I click "Create" I get a pop up with this error:

"Exception it is not possible to execute the query. Please contact your system administrator."

I double checked my admin user account, it has all the permissions assigned to the admin account.

How can I find the error?
By higgledy
I still cannot figure out why I cannot create the table on our dev environment. But I am able to create the table on our test environment. This is very odd. Any ideas of where to find a log or maybe a permissions setting that needs to be fixed?

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]