Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By DiegoSandoval
I want to know how to test the SQL Query in a Textbox. Is there any way to obtain the errors messages in the console or something like that?

I appreciate any help with this.

Best Regrads
By amosbatto
You need to activate Debug Mode for the process and then run a case and check if the __ERROR__ variable has been defined. If you want to see error messages from MySQL, you need edit your env.ini file and add this line:
Code: Select all
debug = 1
PS: if you want to see error messages from MySQL, do NOT activate debug_sql.

It is always a good idea to try your queries directly in MySQL (or with phpMyAdmin) to figure out if they are valid. Are you trying to debug a dependent field? The best way to do that is to enable the query log in MySQL and examine the queries being sent to MySQL
By DiegoSandoval
I'm working on a suggested field, but I don't receive anything,

Are the number of rows affect this query?
This is the script that I use. I obtain a response on MySQL.
SELECT ITEM_ID, ITEM FROM PMT_ITEMS;
By amosbatto
Try your query without a semicolon at the end:
SELECT ITEM_ID, ITEM FROM PMT_ITEMS

Also, remember that you have to type at least one character in the suggest box to make it execute the SQL query. If it still doesn't work, export your PM Table and post the .pmt file here and I will take a look at its structure.

If you want to test whether suggest boxes work, use this query:
SELECT USR_UID, USR_USERNAME FROM USERS

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]