Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I created a supervisory page using the API but when I try to reassign a case it gives the error returned below saying that the user does not have permission or did not participate in the case:
erro_reatribuir_api.png
erro_reatribuir_api.png (39.99 KiB) Viewed 4131 times
However the user is process supervisor and has the permission settings as they should be. And as far as I know, the supervisor does not have to take part in the case to reassign or cancel ...
What could be wrong?
Am I using the wrong endpoint?
marcosfpa wrote:And is there no other way to identify that the user is a supervisor and so could reassign?

The only way to do it is to create a custom REST endpoint that does that. The code has to check whether the user who is logged-in has the PM_SUPERVISOR permission in his role and whether the user is assigned as a supervisor to the case's process. If so, then call Cases::reassignCase. If not, return an error.
I figured that because it is already listed on the list of supervised cases, the question of being a case supervisor would have been verified. What will change create an endpoint only to see if it is a supervisor?
I am using Cases :: reassignCase but it gives error if the user did not participate in the case, how to work around this effectively? Any idea?

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]