Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I created a supervisory page using the API but when I try to reassign a case it gives the error returned below saying that the user does not have permission or did not participate in the case:
erro_reatribuir_api.png
erro_reatribuir_api.png (39.99 KiB) Viewed 4132 times
However the user is process supervisor and has the permission settings as they should be. And as far as I know, the supervisor does not have to take part in the case to reassign or cancel ...
What could be wrong?
Am I using the wrong endpoint?
marcosfpa wrote:And is there no other way to identify that the user is a supervisor and so could reassign?

The only way to do it is to create a custom REST endpoint that does that. The code has to check whether the user who is logged-in has the PM_SUPERVISOR permission in his role and whether the user is assigned as a supervisor to the case's process. If so, then call Cases::reassignCase. If not, return an error.
I figured that because it is already listed on the list of supervised cases, the question of being a case supervisor would have been verified. What will change create an endpoint only to see if it is a supervisor?
I am using Cases :: reassignCase but it gives error if the user did not participate in the case, how to work around this effectively? Any idea?

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]