Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By aura9k1
Good day,

I was wondering why my triggers arent working, and it seems that I need to actually create a new case in order to fire a trigger set to go off before a Dynaform. Is there any way to fire triggers when the Dynaform preview loads? This is just for testing purposes.
By andreaadamczyk
Hello,

Currently, is not possible to view the trigger behavior in the preview mode of a dynaform, so you should prove your trigger behavior by running a case.

Hope it helps you.

Regards.
By amosbatto
It isn't that hard to open another tab in your web browser and switch between the Dynaform Designer and running a test case. You can use the Steps menu to redisplay the same Dynaform after saving changes in the Designer.

If you really want to execute a trigger, you can use JavaScript to execute a trigger using REST, but triggers need to operate on a case, so you will need to have already created a case to test your JavaScript code.
By aura9k1
Thanks for the response, I didn't realise I could simply 'refresh' the dynaform by selecting it in the Steps menu, thus allowing me to test triggers without having to submit a million dummy cases. Thanks!!
By Gravau
aura9k1 wrote:Thanks for the response, I didn't realise I could simply 'refresh' the dynaform by selecting it in the Steps menu, thus allowing me to test triggers without having to submit a million dummy cases. Thanks!!
How canI do this?

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]