Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello All.
I've been in the PM Development for almost a year and I came across an issue that needed to be solved urgently.
We have a task that should have an SLA of 2 days where after it times out it should proceed to the next Task

I tried the Time out flag in the Task Assignment Rules but it is not working even after running the cron.php file manually from the server , also inside the cron logs I could not find the name of the Task or even the Case ID that has the unassigned pending case.
Can you post the code of the trigger you are executing with the self service timeout? You might have a fatal error in your code that stops it from executing.

Also, do you have the same time zone in your php.ini as your workflow/engine/config/env.ini file?
For example:
In php.ini:
Code: Select all
date.datetime=America/New_York
(make sure to restart Apache or reboot after changing this)
In workflow/engine/config/env.ini:
time_zone="America/New_York"
Which version of PM are you using?
This is the trigger i've been using in the trigger , also i've checked the enviroment variables for both Php.ini file and env.ini and they are the same

$to = 'baher.tharwatt@gmail.com';

$serverConfig = array("MESS_ENGINE"=>"PHPMAILER", "MESS_SERVER"=>"10.67.4.102", "MESS_PORT"=>25, 
      "MESS_ACCOUNT"=>"baher.farag@valeo.com","MESS_FROM_MAIL"=>"", "MESS_PASSWORD"=>"xxxxxx",
      "SMTPSecure"=>"tls", "MESS_RAUTH" =>1);
   PMFSendMessage(@@APPLICATION,'baher.farag@valeo.com', $to, '', '', 'Expenses for Project', 
      'test.html', array(), array(), true, 0, $serverConfig);
BaherFarag,
I suspect that your email configuration is wrong. If you are using TLS to send out your email, then you are probably using port 587 (although Valeo might have changed it to another port for security reasons). Port 25 is generally used for unencrypted email. Try it with port 587. If that doesn't work, try port 465 and change "TLS" to "SSL".

Have you tried executing this trigger inside the graphical interface while running a case?

To debug, change the code to this:
@@ret = PMFSendMessage(@@APPLICATION,'baher.farag@valeo.com', $to, '', '', 'Expenses for Project', 
      'test.html', array(), array(), true, 0, $serverConfig);
Then, in the ProcessMaker debugger check if the value of the "ret" is 0 (means an error occurred) and see if __ERROR__ is defined. Also go to Admin > Logs > Email and check if your email appears in the list of emails and whether its Status is "sent" or "pending". If pending, then the email will need to be sent out by the next execution of cron.php, but that shouldn't stall the trigger, since it just adds the email to the queue.

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]