Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By marcosfpa
In my internal intranet I would like to make life easier for my users by creating a new interface for modeling and automating processes in a simpler way. Here's my question: using the processmaker API would I be able to create and edit all the modeling features like tasks, trigger, dynaforms entirely from my interface?
What are the limitations?
By amosbatto
In my opinion, you can't implement the designer interface using the ProcessMaker REST API. The only way to do it is to create a .pmx file from the process design that you have and then import that .pmx file into ProcessMaker. This means that you will have to study the format of the .pmx file and figure out how to recreate it.
By amosbatto
You can create the basic elements (tasks, subprocesses and events) of a process using the REST API. The problem is that there are no REST endpoints to join together the elements on the process map. For example, we don't have an endpoint to add a connector between Task 1 to Task 2.
There are three ways to get around this problem:
1. Study the PM source code to figure out it connects elements in the process map and then create your own custom endpoints to do that.
2. Study the BPMN_* tables in the database to figure out how PM stores the connectors and then create custom endpoints to write that information directly to the database.
3. Study the format of the .pmx file so that you can create a .pmx file and then import it with REST.

Sorry that I can't help you more, but what you are asking for requires a lot of work. (By the way, I know that the ProcessMaker projects team has created their own custom REST endpoints to get around this problem for a client, so you can call them and ask about their prices to get their help.)
By amosbatto
You can call the phone for Sales ( +1-919-289-1377 ) or email sales.processmaker.com .
Gary Meyer in Professional Services lead the team that developed the REST endpoints, but you should contact Sales and explain what you need. You can send them a link to this forum thread or tell them to talk to Gary if the sales team needs more info.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]