Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /usr/local/itapps/www/html/processmaker/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Log.php on line 446

I tried to claim an unassigned case, even cases of different processes, i will get this error.

Has not happened before. Anyone encountered this?
Since you can't display the backtrace, it is hard to know where the problem is arising, but if your backtrace is in an infinite loop, then it could use up all the memory.

Try this. In /usr/local/itapps/www/html/processmaker/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Log.php, line 443, change the code from:
Code: Select all
    function _getBacktraceVars($depth)
    {
        /* Start by generating a backtrace from the current call (here). */
        $backtrace = debug_backtrace();
To:
   function _getBacktraceVars($depth)
    {
         return ('', '', '', '');
        /* Start by generating a backtrace from the current call (here). */
        $backtrace = debug_backtrace();
What do you see now?
i added that then i got this:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /usr/local/itapps/www/html/processmaker/gulliver/thirdparty/pear/Log.php on line 445
i changed it to
array('','','','')
Then i got the same error again but in a different file:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /usr/local/itapps/www/html/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/model/om/BaseUsers.php on line 361
Does this problem only occur with a single case, or does it occur with all cases in a single process or with all processes?

How much space do you have free on the harddrive's partition where PM is installed? I have seen strange problems with RAM memory allocation when a ProcessMaker server runs out of space in the harddrive's partition.
It occurs with all unassigned cases from all processes.
Opening an already claimed case and routing it in the inbox is fine.
Only when im trying to claim a case, no matter which user, will it give this error.
pmss1.PNG
pmss1.PNG (17.6 KiB) Viewed 5825 times
/usr/local/itapps is the path, but its only using 51% of the total space.

Any ideas?
Undo the code changes that you made in the Log.php file. Maybe your APP_CACHE_VIEW table is corrupted. Go to Admin > Case List Cache Builder and click on "Build Cache".

If that doesn't solve it, then I suggest creating a new workspace and import a couple processes and see if the same problem occurs in the new workspace. If that works, then the problem is probably in the database.
Run the processmaker database-verify-consistency command on your workspace.
You can try to fix it by running the processmaker upgrade command.
You can also try exporting your workspace and import it into a new workspace.

If the database doesn't appear to be the problem, then you could try overwriting the source code by upgrading to a new version of ProcessMaker. Finally, you can file a bug report at bugs.processmaker.com and see if the developers have any suggestions.

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]