Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By higgledy
I am using a trigger to change the APP_STATUS to "TO_DO" after I create a new case via a REST call. I noticed in the APPLICATION table a column, APP_STATUS_ID. It looks like APP_STATUS_ID contains a '1' when the status is DRAFT and a '2' when the status is TO_DO. Is this correct? Where is APP_STATUS_ID used?
But my big question is why does the change status trigger also change the APP_STATUS_ID?

I am using PM 3.1.2, which APP_STATUS_ID is a new thing in PM 3.2.
By amosbatto
APP_STATUS_ID is for the status of the case:
DRAFT: 1
TO_DO: 2
COMPLETED: 3
CANCELLED: 4

Paused cases can have DRAFT or TO_DO status and you need to search in the APP_DELAY table for paused cases.
By higgledy
OK thanks. That is what I thought. You will need to update your documentation where you talk about creating a case via REST. The change status php code only changes the APP_STATUS, it should probably also change the APP_STATUS_ID as well.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]