Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Thank you very much, checkgroup is now working on TCPDF but I can't disable the checkbox even I already used the disable attribute. I tried it to different pdf reader the checkbox is editable. How to disable the checkbox in the generated pdf?
Thank you.
amosbatto wrote:Add disabled="disabled" to the checkbox's HTML code like this:
Code: Select all
 @@servicesHtml .= "<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"$name\" value=\"$val\" $checked disabled=\"disabled\"> $label\n";
Hello,
I used the disabled="disabled" but the checkbox is still editable.
Thank you.
I am not seeing the problem, since I'm using open source PDF readers in Linux. Try this:
@@servicesHtml .= "<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"$name\" value=\"$val\" $checked disabled=\"disabled\" readonly> $label\n";
Does that solve it? Are you using Acrobat Reader or full Acrobat?
amosbatto wrote:I am not seeing the problem, since I'm using open source PDF readers in Linux. Try this:
@@servicesHtml .= "<input type=\"checkbox\" name=\"$name\" value=\"$val\" $checked disabled=\"disabled\" readonly> $label\n";
Does that solve it? Are you using Acrobat Reader or full Acrobat?
This one works thank you.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]