Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By keyangl
Hi guys,

Was wondering how to actually use the Intermediate Timer Event to send reminder emails to users.
The guide shows:
intermediatetimer.PNG
intermediatetimer.PNG (146.26 KiB) Viewed 2845 times
How do i actually make it send notification emails until the case has moved on from the step?
I have something set up like this, i don't know if its right?
intermediateevent2.PNG
intermediateevent2.PNG (12.69 KiB) Viewed 2845 times
Is it supposed to be part of the flow or separate?
Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
By amosbatto
If you include a intermediate Timer Event in your process, then the flow of the process will stop until the timer finishes (and the timereventcron.php script is executed to resume the case).

ProcessMaker doesn't provide an easy way to send a reminder email if a task hasn't been completed within a set amount of time. You can create a separate process that loops to periodically execute a script task that executes a trigger which checks if the task hasn't been completed and sends out an email to remind the assigned user to the task. See this example:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=709801&p=813037#p813037

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]