Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello friends
my problem now that the users need to export the cases in the inbox folder or participated folder to excel sheets for reporting purposes, i need any solution to solve this problem as the employees must give their reports soon to the management.
Here is a process that generates a CSV file with a list of cases based on search criteria:
(39.96 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
If you want the exact same info as in the PM interface, you can use the GET /cases/participated REST endpoint and write our own custom script to export the info to a CSV file (or you can press F12 and copy the HTML code that you see under Home > Participated).
Dear amosbatto
thanks for your reply, i have run the process but it doesn't return any files, also the fields (process) and (task) in the dynaform are empty and i found no columns in the tables (process) and (tasks) with the names (PRO_TITLE) or (TAS_TITLE)
please advice
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]