Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By fibo2358
Hello,

Could you please tell me which is the most efficient way to generate the process documentation?
I mean obtaining the list of all objects related to a specific process, including i.e. variables matched with fields labels and dynaforms in which the fields are uses.

Best Regards,
fibo2358
By andreaadamczyk
Hello fibo2358,

Currently, there is no a way to generate a complete documentation in ProcessMaker, anyway, you could use the data reporting tools that are available in the enterprise version of ProcessMaker 3.2.x that allows you to generate certain kind of information about your processes. In the link below you can see the wiki page that explains how to use it:

http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Data_Reporting_Tools

I hope it helps you.

Regards.
By fibo2358
Hello,

Thank you very much for the information.
Is there more documentation available regarding the structure of the tables where the ProcessMaker process definitions are stored?

Best Regards,
fibo2358

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]