Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Leenomeedo
I am new in processmaker and database filed I have connected the dynaform successfully with Sysbase database how can i deal with data in tables , i have for example table for employees id,name, contact_no I want when typing id number in dynaform text called Id then automatically retrieve his information from database any one can help.
Thank you
By amosbatto
You should be able to create a Database Connection to Sybase by selecting MS SQL Server as the database type.

Once you have set up the Database Connection, then create a DynaForm. There are two ways to do this:
The first way is to create a Dropdown whose db connection is set to your Sybase database and has the following sql property:
select id, CONCAT(id, '|', name, '|', contact_no) from employees

The second way is to create three separate text fields with the IDs: id, name and contact_no
Then, make "name" and "contact_no" to be dependent fields to "id".
Set the sql property of the "name" field to:
select name from employees where id=@@id
Set the sql property of the "contact_no" field to:
select contact_no from employees where id=@@id
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]