Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By ETanON
Hi

I'm trying to set diverging conditions at a gateway, and thought I have them written properly but when going through as a test user i get the below issue:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmScript.php(532) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmScript.php(532) : eval()'d code on line 1

I presume it's something to do with my conditions at that gateway it's sitting at? Here's a screenshot of my gateway properties.
gateway routing.jpg
gateway routing.jpg (47.06 KiB) Viewed 2328 times
I've set all those variables to be Boolean except POBatchValue as a float as it's currency.

I also attach below a process map of what the conditions are trying to replicate
gateway routing map.jpg
gateway routing map.jpg (28 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
EDIT: In hindsight I can see my conditions are obviously wrong at some points, but how would I go about stringing together multiple sets of conditions to lead to one path?
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]