Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Skipper
Hello,

I have the following problem. I have a process where I'd like to upload a File like an ISO Image for that I set the Filesize Limit to zero. So I thought there isn't a Limit for uploadable Files . But I tried to upload just a 500MB ISO File and the PM said it's ok. But when the person who is working with the file in his Task he can't download the file. So I checked if it's on the server but there isn't the file where it should be.
Where is the Limt? I cheked the PHP File Upload Limit and set it up to 5G but also with Files smaller than 100 MB the Problem exists. Can anybody help me? For me it seems that it is a java problem? Can that and what can I do?

And there is another thing I reduced the allowed file extensions to ISO but when I choose the File in the formular there is also the possibility to choose any file extension. But why?

Kind regards
Timo

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]