Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi,
I'm selecting a user on the master process based on his Department, which I wanto to be who will start the first task in a Sub-process. This task in the Sub-process has a variable @@UserTechnician and on the pool of possible users I have a Group (I tested with the User itself, but did not work out, either). I'm passing the variable with the USER_UID to the Sub-process (I confirmed that it is Ok).
When finalizing the last Task on the Master Process It pops-up an error - " UserTechnician variable is not defined or it is not part of the admissible values" (something like that). This variable on the Master Process has a different name.

I changed the assignment rule on the first task of the Sub-process for "Self-service Value Based Assignment", and it is working! The drawback is that the Cases appear in the "Unassigned" menu instead on "Inbox".

Am I doing something worng? Is it eventually a bug?

Thanks.
Zeicas, What you are describing should work. For the first task in the subprocess you can use Value Based Assignment and the variable @@UserTechnician. The ID of the designated user should be assigned to @@UserTechnician and that designated user must be in the assignment list for the subprocess's first task.

You are probably doing something wrong, but it is impossible for me to tell you what without examining your processes. Post your master process and subprocesses (or create 2 sample processes that show the problem) and I will try to spot the problem.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]