Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I'm using the REST API to upload documents to any process. It works great for some processes but this morning, I tried to upload the same document to any of the 3 input documents (every extension is allowed) of my process but I always get this error:

Error code: 400 Message: Bad Request: The user is supervisor, but it does not have an associated input document\n400

I have a processmaker account with the role 'ADMIN' and I'm supervisor of every process with all accesses. I don,t see it in the documentation of REST API or Error Messages from REST
First use POST /light/case/{app_uid}/upload to create a Case Document record in the APP_DOCUMENT table. Set appDocType to be "ATTACHED".

Then, call POST /light/case/{app_uid}/upload/{app_doc_uid} to upload the file. Sorry, there is no documentation for this endpoint, but I will prepare a code example for you tomorrow.
Everything works great but I'm trying to get the oResponse json that is returned. It's NULL when I use json_decode(curl_exec($ch)) because:

Undefined index: usr_uid in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/plugins/extraRest/src/Services/Api/ExtraRest/Extra.php on line 1003
Undefined variable: loggedUserUid in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/plugins/extraRest/src/Services/Api/ExtraRest/Extra.php on line 1003

I use the same access Token that I used to connect to the processmaker REST API. Is there another way to connect to extrarest that I don,t know ?

Edit: I found a fix to the problem by doing this:
Code: Select all
$oResponse = curl_exec($ch);
$start = strpos($oResponse,'{');
$end = strpos($oResponse,'}');
$length = $end - $start;
$oResponse = substr($oResponse,$start,$length+1);
$oResponse = json_decode($oResponse);
I know it's awful to parse the string like that but for now, it'll have to do until I get an answer :)
I'm not sure why you get an undefined index in the array. Let's change /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/plugins/extraRest/src/Services/Api/ExtraRest/Extra.php, line 1003 from:
                     if ($aSupervisorInfo['usr_uid'] == $loggedUserUid) {
To:
                     if (isset($aSupervisorInfo['usr_uid']) and $aSupervisorInfo['usr_uid'] == $userUid) {
I have uploaded a new version 1.6 of the plugin with this change which you can install or you can directly edit the source code.
Thanks, slightly better now.

I had this error:
Message: Bad Request: Logged-in user '37424258059493e06d7fbe3022197180' must be assigned to task of delegation index 21 or be a Supervisor for process '6794906935aba325fda6e06063066799'.

I was in the 'Developpers' group which is Supervisor of the process. The only way I made it work was to assign my account to supervisor of each process (doesn't work if the group is supervisor, my account must be supervisor of the process)
I am also facing the same issue, i.e the value of $oResponse is null.

I am trying to upload single/multiple files using react.

But when I call my php file which uploads input document in processmaker.
I get the value of $httpStatus as 0. And the files are not uploaded.
<?php
$inputDocId = '2699784865e2155c3e04a43081494049';
$taskId     = '6255531755e0dff921e5466035447157';
$caseId     = '2992109955e26871503f671072958707';
$url        = "http://workflow.rest.com:8805/api/1.0/workflow/cases/$caseId/input-document";
$nFiles = count($_FILES['file']['name']);
$access_token = '3a21f7a2e052d1ad31a91fb24deb50da8a5d9196';

for ($i = 0; $i < $nFiles; $i++) {
   $path = $_FILES['file']['tmp_name'][$i];
   $type = $_FILES['file']['type'][$i];
   $filename = $_FILES['file']['name'][$i];
   //rename file from temp name to real name:
   rename($path, sys_get_temp_dir() .'/'. $filename); //reverse \ for windows systems

$aVars = array(
      'inp_doc_uid'     => $inputDocId,
      'tas_uid'         => $taskId,
      'app_doc_comment' => '',
      'form'            => (phpversion() >= "5.5") ? new CurlFile($path, $type) : '@'.$path
   );

$ch = curl_init();
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Authorization: Bearer ' . $access_token));
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $aVars);
   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
   $oResponse = json_decode(curl_exec($ch)); // returns null in my case.
   $httpStatus = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);
   curl_close($ch);
//    unlink(sys_get_temp_dir() .'/'. $filename); //delete file

if ($httpStatus == 200) {
        print "File ". $oResponse->app_doc_uid ." uploaded.\n";
    }
    elseif (is_object($oResponse) and isset($oResponse->error)) {
        print "Error code: {$oResponse->error->code}\n" .
            "Message: {$oResponse->error->message}\n";
    }
    else {
        print "Error code: $httpStatus";
    }

}
?>
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]