Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By sparkerb
Hi, I exported a process and a few minutes later tried to import it and got the following errors. Any ideas?

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): CData section not finished <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Trans in Entity, line: 775 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): PCDATA invalid Char value 12 in Entity, line: 775 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: out_doc_template line 658 and span in Entity, line: 775 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: record line 653 and p in Entity, line: 775 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: table line 416 and body in Entity, line: 776 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: definition line 275 and html in Entity, line: 777 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Sequence ']]>' not allowed in content in Entity, line: 777 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): internal error: detected an error in element content in Entity, line: 777 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 777 in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Importer/XmlImporter.php on line 39
By amosbatto
Looks like the XML code got corrupted somehow. I would try to export it again. If that doesn't work, then post your .pmx file here and I will look at it.

Also, what version of ProcessMaker was the process exported from and what version are you trying to import to? And what are the operating systems where ProcessMaker is installed?
By amosbatto
chrisotaalo wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:11 am I have received the same issue. I am using ProcessMaker 3.3.5 - Enterprise Edition and importing it to the same PM.

I have attached my pmx file for your reference.

The problem was that an error message was inserted at the beginning of your .pmx file so it corrupted the XML.
I edited your .pmx file to fix it. Try using it now: What I did was open it in a plain text editor (like Notepad++ in Windows or Geany in Linux) and changed the start of the file from:
Code: Select all
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  file_get_contents(/opt/processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/xmlForms/3998213725ce4ff038751b2063175762/9787764195ceb99861e9099000603606.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Project/Workflow.php</b> on line <b>1177</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  file_get_contents(/opt/processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/xmlForms/3998213725ce4ff038751b2063175762/6559481215ceb969ed48539042581624.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Project/Workflow.php</b> on line <b>1177</b><br />
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
To:
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]