Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By acloud
I have to developing a Rest Client to invoke process maker API. This is the scenario

Start--> Submit Request ---> Validate Request --> Assign Reviewer --> Review Document --> <GateWay> if YES ---> Prepare Response ---> Provide Response

1.If I login process maker http://{ip}:8080 and walk the case thru it works
2. I want to write a Rest client to assign the Task from Submit Request to Validate Request -->Validate Request has the CASE_MANAGER group --> once they done --> the task will move along to --> Review Document (which has the Value Base Assignment @@docReviewer and Assign to another REQUESTER group

3. Currently I am using this API Route Case: PUT /cases/{app_uid}/route-case The document stated that
Route a case (i.e., move the case to the next task in the process according to the routing rules). Cases may only be routed if the logged-in user is the case's currently assigned user. If needing to route a case which is assigned to another user, then first reassign the case to the logged-in user and then route the case. Note that "routing" is also known as "derivating" in ProcessMaker.
4. So if i ran the curl http://ip:8080/api/1.0/workflow/cases/$ ... ssign-case with usr_uid_source, usr_uid_target, it will update the case on the dynaform to own by different user, that NOT what I want to do.
5. Any suggestion how would i move the one task to the next via API Rest not go thru the PROCESS MAKER browser and click Submit on the Dynaform
Thank you
By amosbatto
If you want to download the document using REST in order to review it, you should see this post:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=730371&p=813778

If you decide to apply the source code changes in that post, I recommend importing my extraRest plugin and using the GET extrarest/session-id endpoint to get the session ID.

As for the problem of routing the cases assigned to other users, you can work around this problem by creating a trigger like this in the process:
Code: Select all
$g = new G();
$g->sessionVarSave();
PMFDerivateCase(@@otherCaseId, @@otherIndex, false, @@otherUserId);   
$g->sessionVarRestore(); 
See: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=713218

Then use PUT /cases/{app_uid}/variables to set the @@otherCaseId, @@otherIndex and @@otherUserId variables. Then, call POST /cases/{app_uid}/execute-trigger/{tri_uid} to execute the above trigger.

When I have some spare time, I will create a custom REST endpoint to route another user's case, but for now you will have to use this method.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]