Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By cpomares
HI David,
you actually don't need JavaScript to do this, you can show or hide this button on the grid properties. I just attach a pair of screenshots.

Regards,
Carlos
Attachments
Selection_003.png
Here is a preview of the dynaform without the Delete button
Selection_003.png (5.81 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
Selection_002.png
At the end of the image we find the options to enable or disable the delete button
Selection_002.png (68.73 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
cpomares wrote:HI David,
you actually don't need JavaScript to do this, you can show or hide this button on the grid properties. I just attach a pair of screenshots.

Regards,
Carlos
cpomares, thanks but that is not the solution I was looking for. What I wanted to do is to hide that button on certain row/s and show it on the other. Meaning, the user cannot delete those rows.
By kirkwg
Hi Amos,

If I have many grids existed in my dynaform, how can I directly find out the removerow and hide it ??
1. this one is not working:
$($("#"+gridId).find("div.pmdynaform-grid-removerow-responsive")[i-1]).find("button").hide();

2. but with this one it is working to hide the deleteRow button
$($("#"+gridId).find("div.pmdynaform-grid-row")[i-1]).find("button").hide();

Anything I missed on 1. above?
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]