Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By naapak
I installed the processmaker 3.2 community edition on centos 7 server. Transferred the data from local machine to server MySql. Everything is working I mean I can see the users in the users list, login in to processmaker for each user, perform tasks, get the groups users list.

But when I click to see the users details or press edit, I do not get any details. In the console i get the error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable) for /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/users/usersAjax.php. I can't see the user details nor I edit it.

If I create a new user, there is no error. I don't know where i went wrong in the sql transfer. Can some help me please. I dont want to create new user all over again, assign the users to the group. which will be a lot of work.
By naapak
I don't understand what you mean post the records? Please see the attached picture. I dont receive any details of users nor I can create new users.
amosbatto wrote:Post the records of a user that you can't import from your USERS and RBAC_USERS tables.
Code: Select all
select * from USERS where USR_USERNAME='joe';
select * from RBAC_USERS where USR_USERNAME='joe';
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.19.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.19.31 PM.png (107.74 KiB) Viewed 3382 times
By naapak
Solved the issue. When I transferred the database from bitnami version to regular version online, I transferred iso_subdivision in the lower case. The regular version take it in uppercase. The sql query was erroring out saying that it could not find iso_subdivision so the userAjax was timing out and all users information was not loading.
amosbatto wrote:Open phpmyadmin:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Consul ... yAdmin_GUI
Go to the wf_workflow database in the sidebar.
Then, click on the "SQL" button and enter each query.
Then copy the data and post it here.

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]