Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By naapak
I installed the processmaker 3.2 community edition on centos 7 server. Transferred the data from local machine to server MySql. Everything is working I mean I can see the users in the users list, login in to processmaker for each user, perform tasks, get the groups users list.

But when I click to see the users details or press edit, I do not get any details. In the console i get the error Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable) for /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/methods/users/usersAjax.php. I can't see the user details nor I edit it.

If I create a new user, there is no error. I don't know where i went wrong in the sql transfer. Can some help me please. I dont want to create new user all over again, assign the users to the group. which will be a lot of work.
By naapak
I don't understand what you mean post the records? Please see the attached picture. I dont receive any details of users nor I can create new users.
amosbatto wrote:Post the records of a user that you can't import from your USERS and RBAC_USERS tables.
Code: Select all
select * from USERS where USR_USERNAME='joe';
select * from RBAC_USERS where USR_USERNAME='joe';
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.19.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 2.19.31 PM.png (107.74 KiB) Viewed 3380 times
By naapak
Solved the issue. When I transferred the database from bitnami version to regular version online, I transferred iso_subdivision in the lower case. The regular version take it in uppercase. The sql query was erroring out saying that it could not find iso_subdivision so the userAjax was timing out and all users information was not loading.
amosbatto wrote:Open phpmyadmin:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Consul ... yAdmin_GUI
Go to the wf_workflow database in the sidebar.
Then, click on the "SQL" button and enter each query.
Then copy the data and post it here.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]