Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi, we've been using Repoting Tools (in PHP with SQL queries to the database) since some months and I find it pretty hard to show the current task of a case.
The problem come from the parallel tasks mostly.

I want to show all the cases (draft, to_do, completed) with their current task. If there is a case that has more than 1 task opened, i want to show it too. If a case is paused, I want to show it too.

Is there any Processmaker Table that can show me what the current tasks are ? I know about APP_DELEGATION but the DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' doesn't return the paused tasks. I've got it working at 90% approximately but there are some errors and the code is really not good (I use multiple If with MAX_INDEX if APP_STATUS=COMPLETED, else if APP_STATUS='TO_DO' i use DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN'

THanks

Edit: PMFTaskCase() seems like a perfect solution but since our reporting tool is not inside Processmaker, I can't use this function

Also,
Code: Select all
SELECT A.APP_NUMBER,C.CON_VALUE
FROM APPLICATION A, APP_DELEGATION D, CONTENT C
WHERE 1 = 1                  
AND A.APP_UID = D.APP_UID
AND D.DEL_THREAD_STATUS = 'OPEN' 
AND D.TAS_UID = C.CON_ID
AND C.CON_CATEGORY = 'TAS_TITLE' 
AND C.CON_LANG = 'en'
ORDER BY A.APP_NUMBER
doesn't return paused cases (I got this code from another forum thread but 6 years ago, things might have changed?

I Also looked at APP_THREAD but it seems like it doesn't have everything so it won't work correctly then
What version of PM are you using?
If you want the current tasks, then you should use this query:
SELECT APP_NUMBER, APP_TASK_TITLE, DEL_INIT_DATE,  DEL_DUE_DATE 
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW 
WHERE DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND DEL_FINISH_DATE IS NULL AND
APP_STATUS <> 'COMPLETED' AND APP_STATUS <> 'CANCELLED' 
ORDER BY APP_NUMBER
amosbatto wrote:What version of PM are you using?
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW 
ORDER BY APP_NUMBER
I'm using Processmaker 3.1.3 and the 'APP_TASK_TITLE' column is not there. Also, my main problem was the fact that when a case is paused, it doesn't show since DEL_THREAD_STATUS <> 'OPEN' but mostly, if I have parallel tasks in a case, I can't jsut say 'SELECT MAX(DEL_INDEX)' since it won't show. Your code works for cases that are TO_DO and not paused but what about the cases that are paused ?
stevensi1018 wrote:
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW 
ORDER BY APP_NUMBER
I'm using Processmaker 3.1.3 and the 'APP_TASK_TITLE' column is not there. Also, my main problem was the fact that when a case is paused, it doesn't show since DEL_THREAD_STATUS <> 'OPEN' but mostly, if I have parallel tasks in a case, I can't jsut say 'SELECT MAX(DEL_INDEX)' since it won't show. Your code works for cases that are TO_DO and not paused but what about the cases that are paused ?
Oh, sorry about that. It should be APP_TAS_TITLE, not APP_TASK_TITLE. Does this query do what you want?
SELECT ACV.APP_NUMBER, ACV.APP_PRO_TITLE, ACV.APP_TAS_TITLE, 
ACV.DEL_INDEX, ACV.DEL_INIT_DATE,  ACV.DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE 
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV 
LEFT JOIN APP_DELAY AD ON ACV.APP_UID=AD.APP_UID AND ACV.DEL_INDEX=AD.APP_DEL_INDEX
WHERE ACV.DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND ACV.DEL_FINISH_DATE IS NULL AND
ACV.APP_STATUS <> 'COMPLETED' AND ACV.APP_STATUS <> 'CANCELLED' AND 
(AD.APP_UID IS NULL OR AD.APP_TYPE<>'PAUSE' OR (AD.APP_TYPE='PAUSE' AND 
AD.APP_AUTOMATIC_DISABLED_DATE IS NOT NULL)) 
ORDER BY ACV.APP_NUMBER;
amosbatto wrote:
stevensi1018 wrote:
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW 
ORDER BY APP_NUMBER
Oh, sorry about that. It should be APP_TAS_TITLE, not APP_TASK_TITLE. Does this query do what you want?
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV 
LEFT JOIN APP_DELAY AD ON ACV.APP_UID=AD.APP_UID AND ACV.DEL_INDEX=AD.APP_DEL_INDEX
WHERE ACV.DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND ACV.DEL_FINISH_DATE IS NULL AND
ACV.APP_STATUS <> 'COMPLETED' AND ACV.APP_STATUS <> 'CANCELLED' AND 
(AD.APP_UID IS NULL OR AD.APP_TYPE<>'PAUSE' OR (AD.APP_TYPE='PAUSE' AND 
AD.APP_AUTOMATIC_DISABLED_DATE IS NOT NULL)) 
ORDER BY ACV.APP_NUMBER;
It still doesn't show the paused cases unfortunately
I wrote the query to NOT show the paused cases. Try this if you want to also see paused cases:
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV
WHERE (ACV.DEL_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND ACV.DEL_FINISH_DATE IS NULL AND
ACV.APP_STATUS <> 'COMPLETED' AND ACV.APP_STATUS <> 'CANCELLED') OR 
(ACV.APP_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND AD.APP_TYPE='PAUSE' AND APP_AUTOMATIC_DISABLED_DATE IS NULL) 
ORDER BY ACV.APP_NUMBER;
amosbatto wrote:I wrote the query to NOT show the paused cases. Try this if you want to also see paused cases:
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV
(ACV.APP_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND AD.APP_TYPE='PAUSE' AND APP_AUTOMATIC_DISABLED_DATE IS NULL) 
ORDER BY ACV.APP_NUMBER;
Thanks again but it shows if the case was paused, not if the case is currently paused. For example, if I paused the case 3 times, it will show 3 tasks. I'll try to find a solution but it seems way too complicated to show the current tasks (for example, it a case is completed, i would like to show the last task too)

I need to show this:
- All the current tasks of opened cases (including paused tasks)
- Last task of completed/cancelled cases
amosbatto wrote:I wrote the query to NOT show the paused cases. Try this if you want to also see paused cases:
FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV
ORDER BY ACV.APP_NUMBER;

I think I finally got it working (thanks to your code there was not much missing):
SELECT ACV.APP_NUMBER,ACV.APP_TITLE,ACV.APP_PRO_TITLE, ACV.APP_TAS_TITLE, ACV.APP_STATUS, ACV.DEL_TASK_DUE_DATE,ACV.DEL_PRIORITY,ACV.APP_UPDATE_DATE,
        AD.APP_TYPE
        FROM APP_CACHE_VIEW ACV
        (ACV.APP_THREAD_STATUS='OPEN' AND AD.APP_TYPE='PAUSE' AND APP_AUTOMATIC_DISABLED_DATE IS NULL AND APP_DISABLE_ACTION_USER='0') 
        ORDER BY ACV.APP_NUMBER

I added 'AND APP_DISABLE_ACTION_USER='0' in the paused condition so it shows only the cases that were not unpaused (so the case is still open)

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]

Cenforce 150 is a medication used to cope with a c[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]