Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By groakes
Hi folks,

when I open a case in Review (as Process Supervisor) I cannot download a selected Uploaded document (from the Information menu). When is selct the check box and hit Download, the screen returns the message:

403 Access denied
You don't have privileges to access with those credentials. You can contact your administrator,
go back to where you came from, or Logon with other credentials.

My account has administrator credentials and is also part of the Process Supervisor group.

When I go to the Documents menu I can see documents that users have uploaded (or generated) as part of cases but cannot download them. If I select a case and try and download I get no response. The session doesn't lock (or pause) just no reaction.

Any advice is much appreciated.
thanks
Greg
By AlanBueno
Hello Greg,
This issue may be caused because the right permissions haven't been set in your process, even if your account has administrator and supervisor credentials you still need the right permissions to access the documents.
To help you further, I need you to tell me which version of ProcessMaker you are using, and if you previously set permissions for those documents while you were designing the process.
By AlanBueno
Update:
I was able to recreate your problem and found a solution, the problem seems to be that you are adding a file upload control in a dynaform, but without assigning an input document to it, the correct procedure is to first create an input document the same way you would create a dynaform, and then assign that input document to your file upload web control in the dynaform.
See this: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Input_Documents
By AlanBueno
As far as I know there isn't really anyway to do that because once the files have been uploaded you can no longer associate them with an input document, perhaps you could manage to get the result you want by tinkering with the PM databases, but I wouldn't recommend it because it would be a tedious process and you might accidentally change something important.
By AlanBueno
Update:
I found something that may help you, apparently the restriction that prevents users from downloading input documents is in the env.ini configuration file of PM, you can turn off this restriction by editing this file and changing the value of disable_download_documents_session_validation from 0 to 1; however, be aware that this would turn off the download restriction of documents completely so any user could download any input file, this would be only a temporary solution to allow your users to download the already uploaded documents, you would have to change this file to its original state after a while to avoid security issues

you can find more information about this file here: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Config ... le_env.ini
By amosbatto
Get the ID of the Input Document and the UIDs of the cases where you need to associate the files with an Input Document. Then, go into your workspace's database and manually update the records in the APP_DOCUMENT table like this:
mysql -u root -p
mysql> LIST DATABASES;
[find the database for your workspace, then use it in the next command:]
mysql> USE wf_workflow;
mysql> SELECT * FROM APP_DOCUMENT WHERE APP_UID='CASE-UID';
[check that the files are listed for the case]
mysql> UPDATE APP_DOCUMENT SET APP_DOC_TYPE='INPUT', DOC_UID='INPUT-DOCUMENT-UID' WHERE APP_UID='CASE-UID' AND DOC_UID='-1';
mysql> SELECT * FROM APP_DOCUMENT WHERE APP_UID='CASE-UID';
[check that the files were updated correctly]
mysql> EXIT;

(replace the blue bits with the IDs from ProcessMaker)

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]