Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By keyangl
Hi there,

I'm using a Web Entry and using the SQL for a TextArea to change based on the dropdown.
But when i change the dropdown nothing shows up, it works in the Preview in the designer but not when launched as a Web Entry.
See below image:
CapturePM3.PNG
CapturePM3.PNG (14.93 KiB) Viewed 3144 times
The idea is to allow anonymous users to submit this form.
Any ideas?

version 3.0.1.7-community
By amosbatto
SQL queries should work in web entry, but the error code says that you don't have a valid access token from a login.
Do you mind posting the .json file for Dynaform? I would like to look at it.

PM 3.2.2 has a major rewrite of web entry to fix many limitations. I recommend that you try your web entry in PM 3.2.2.
By keyangl
The way i use it is to allow anonymous users to submit it.
I rename the Web Entry file and launch it using the URL link.
No login. A user must be logged in to use the SQL queries?
By amosbatto
keyangl wrote:The way i use it is to allow anonymous users to submit it.
I rename the Web Entry file and launch it using the URL link.
No login. A user must be logged in to use the SQL queries?
It is not necessary to login to use SQL queries in Web Entry. However, if you changed the location of the file, then it might not work correctly because the code depends on being in the shared/sites/{workspace}/public/{process-id}/ directory.
Delete your web entry. Then, recreate it. Then test it again using the link that PM gives you.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]