Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Throwaway
This is probably a simple fix. Basically, once you make a selection and it goes to the gateway. I get the error message
Code: Select all
Error Code: 400
Message: Bad Request: The row " in table TASK doesn't exist!
Diagram

Task 1 -> Gateway -> End Event
By amosbatto
It's impossible to know what is the problem without seeing your process. Can you post your .pmx file?
By Throwaway
amosbatto wrote:It's impossible to know what is the problem without seeing your process. Can you post your .pmx file?
Last edited by Throwaway on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Throwaway
Throwaway wrote:
amosbatto wrote:It's impossible to know what is the problem without seeing your process. Can you post your .pmx file?
It happens when going to an end event. I've had it happen at the areas in the attached screenshot
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.49.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.49.49 AM.png (31.07 KiB) Viewed 4013 times
By amosbatto
Looking at your process, I can't see any reason why you would get this error. Are you routing the case with REST?
By Throwaway
amosbatto wrote:Looking at your process, I can't see any reason why you would get this error. Are you routing the case with REST?
I don't believe so, but could it be an issue with the Javascript?
Code: Select all
$('input[type=radio][name=appointment_set2]').change(function() {
  var appointment_set2 = this.value;
  appointmentChange(appointment_set2);
});
By amosbatto
If your user has skipped the "no_set" Dynaform (by using the Steps menu when running a case), then the appointment_set2 variable will not be set when the case arrives at the gateway. Then you will have problems with the routing. You should turn on Debug Mode and verify that the appointment_set2 variable has been set.

You can change your routing rule conditions in the gateway from:
@@appointment_set2 == "Yes"
@@appointment_set2 == "No"
To:
!empty(@@appointment_set2) and @@appointment_set2 == "Yes"
empty(@@appointment_set2) or @@appointment_set2 == "No"

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]

A Bet365 Clone Script is essentially a ready-made […]