Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By jemiris
My Problem,

How to create a task dynamically using REST API :?:

1. Only i can you process id, and user id
2. The task id has to created dynamically
Task.JPG
Task.JPG (95.05 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
By amosbatto
I can't find the REST endpoints to dynamically create tasks in the Community Edition source code at:
workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Services/Api/Project

I know the Projects team has dynamically created processes using REST, but I suspect that they must have created custom REST endpoints to do it. I emailed the developers to ask them how they did it.

What are you trying to do? You can probably create a fixed process with gateways to skip tasks and then pass variables to the new case to skip the unwanted tasks in the process.
By amosbatto
The projects team used custom REST endpoints and the code is proprietary so I can't share it.

The best thing for you to do is export a process and study the format of the .pmx file. Then, dynamically construct a .pmx file and use the POST /project/import endpoint to import the .pmx file.

In your file, you will need to use all new unique IDs when importing a process. The following function can be used to generate your IDs:
Code: Select all
function generateUniqueID () {
        do {
            $sUID = str_replace( '.', '0', uniqid( rand( 0, 999999999 ), true ) );
        } while (strlen( $sUID ) != 32);
        return $sUID;

//if wanting all uppercase:
        //return strtoupper(substr(uniqid(rand(0, 9), false),0,14));
} 
What's SAP FICO?

Trustworthy and skill-building, each of these actu[…]

To convert MBOX to PST, start by downloading and i[…]

My Assignment Services stands out as one of the be[…]

Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as impotence,[…]