Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By user009
Hello there,
I am trying to request the get case notes using REST API and for some reason I keep getting following error message:
Error: "message":"Bad Request: invalid value specified for `app_uid`
The interesting thins is I can use the same app id and post a comment but cannot retrieve anything. Any help is appreciated.
API Call: GET /cases/{app_uid}/notes
REST API v 3.2
I just tested it and I see that it's a bug. To fix it, edit the source code of the file processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Services/Api/Cases.php with a plain text editor.
Change lines 953-6 from:
Code: Select all
    /**
     * Get Case Notes
     * @param int $start {@from path}
To:
    /**
     * Get Case Notes
     * @param string $app_uid {@min 1}{@max 32}     
Also change lines 1004-7 from:
    /**
     * Get Case Notes with Paged
To:
    /**
     * Get Case Notes with Paged
     * @param string $app_uid {@min 1}{@max 32}       
Then, delete the shared/sites/{workspace}/routes.php file so it will be regenerated with the next REST call.
No problem. Unfortunately, we don't test our REST endpoints enough and sometimes the developers change them without alerting the documentation team, so let me know if you encounter any other endpoints that aren't working as listed in the documentation.
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]