Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Ola, estou acessando o Processmaker em minha intranet através de interfaces personalizadas pelas REST API. Porém estou tentando desenvolver uma interface para que usuários apenas modelem processos, sem possibilidade de criar dynaforms, triggers e demais funcionalidades da automação.
Pergunto: é possível de alguma forma eu acessar apenas o modelador de um processo sem trazer junto na janela o NavBar Panel e Content Control?
Sem título.png
Sem título.png (63 KiB) Viewed 6555 times
It is all in the same iframe with the address "../processes/mainInit", so there is no easy way.

You can add {if $showControls} clauses to include the idContent and idNavBar sections in file workflow/engine/templates/designer/index.html.
Then, in your workflow/engine/controllers/designer.php file, add this code if you don't want to display the controls:
$this->setVar('showControls', 1);
or to hide the controls:
$this->setVar('showControls', 0);
You will need to add an optional GET variable to your URL like ../processes/mainInit?showcontrol=no and then check for the $_GET['showcontrol'] in the code of workflow/engine/methods/processes/mainInit.php to set a variable that can be accessed in the workflow/engine/controllers/designer.php file.

At least that is what I think needs to be done without trying it.
It is not easy to disable the task context menu. That is defined in vendor/colosa/MichelangeloFE/src/applications/contextMenu.js under the ID "menuTask". You can change the "items" array (starting on line 458) to [] (an empty array), but you have to add code which examines the window.href to know whether you should use an empty array or show the menu.

All the code of vendor/colosa/MichelangeloFE/src/applications/contextMenu.js is incorporated into the build file workflow/public_html/lib/js/mafe-{build-number}.js. I forget how to regenerate the MichelangeloFE files, so you will have to make the same code changes in the mafe-{build-number}.js file. Then delete your web browser's cache (for example, in Firefox, go to the URL "about:preferences#advanced" and click on the "Clear Now" buttons) and reload the web page in ProcessMaker showing the process designer by pressing CTL+F5 or CTL+SHIFT+R.

By the way, in the previous post, I forgot to mention that you will need to delete the compiled cache after changing the source code of workflow/engine/templates/designer/index.html.
In the vendor/colosa/MichelangeloFE/src/applications/contentControl.js file, you can change
Code: Select all
                execute: true,
To:
Code: Select all
                execute: false,
for the various options. You can add a GET variable to the URL and use location.href to see whether a variable is set to turn on or off the execute.
Also make those same changes in your workflow/public_html/lib/js/mafe-{build-number}.js file.
Very cool Amos. I'm trying to make some changes to use on my intranet and make life easier for my business users.
And would you have a file of these that I can perform the same type of configuration and customization for the dynaform designer window?
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (26.24 KiB) Viewed 6464 times
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (33.6 KiB) Viewed 6464 times

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]