Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By Palele
Hello
I have a problem with case label. I changed it in right click on task->properties->case labels ->title but it doesn't work enough good. I see it in inbox or participated but in advanced search I see only system numbers.
For examlpe in inbox or participated
25-SSO-ZA-2017
It's good.

For example in advanced search
It's number from DB. Changing APP_TITLE or APP_NUMBER doeasn't work.
Can I change this to see my text in advanced search?
Thanks a lot.
Sorry for my English.
By amosbatto
I don't see the problem when using PM 3.2.1 Community. Under the "Case" column in Advanced Search, I see the custom label that I set for the case:
CaseLabelInAdvancedSearch.png
CaseLabelInAdvancedSearch.png (44.89 KiB) Viewed 4124 times
In this example, the label is set to @=APP_NUMBER-@=productName and it appears in the list as "205-FunWidgey".

What version of PM are you using, what operating system and how did you install (Bitnami or manual)?
By Palele
Hi. Thanks for reply. I'm using PM 3.1-community. I found topic that version 3.1 has bugs. I wouldn't change this version because in 3.2 summary doeasn't work. I use Windows 10. I installed PM using bitnami. When I change APP_TITLE in the table APP_CACHE_VIEW. It help for a few minutes because after I restart my browser it's back to old #number.
Is it possible to fix it manually?
By amosbatto
You can rebuild the APP_CACHE_VIEW table in the database by going to Admin > Settings > Case List Cache Builder and clicking on "Build Cache". Does that solve the problem?

If it doesn't solve the problem, then you can manually write to the APP_CACHE_VIEW.APP_TITLE field in the database in a trigger at the start of each task. For example:
Code: Select all
$caseTitle = mysql_real_escape_string(@@APP_NUMBER.": ".@@myVar); 
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$sql = "UPDATE APP_CACHE_VIEW SET APP_TITLE='$caseTitle' WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' AND DEL_INDEX=".@@INDEX;
executeQuery($sql);
By Palele
Thanks for reply. First option helps for a few minute but after it's back to old #number values.
I'm going to try with SQL but I think it will be the same.
By amosbatto
If it only works temporarily, then try it this way:
Code: Select all
$caseTitle = mysql_real_escape_string(@@APP_NUMBER.": ".@@myVar);
$caseId = @@APPLICATION;
$sql = "UPDATE APPLICATION SET APP_TITLE='$caseTitle' WHERE APP_UID='$caseId'";
executeQuery($sql);
$sql = "UPDATE APP_CACHE_VIEW SET APP_TITLE='$caseTitle' WHERE APP_UID='$caseId' AND DEL_INDEX=".@@INDEX;
executeQuery($sql); 

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]