Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By bcamara
Hello everyone,
I have imported users from a Ldap list and also ... we have 2 Authentication Source : "advanced ldap" and "Global AD".
Now, now we have to switch their Authentication Source to "Global AD".

2 days i'm reading the forum and the web to find a script to do that, avoiding to update 200 users manually ... does anyone can help me ?
Thanks,
By amosbatto
I don't have an Active Directory installation to check the values, but you have to change the values of the RBAC_USERS.USR_AUTH_TYPE and RBAC_USERS.UID_AUTH_SOURCE fields in the database.

Look in the database at the records of a user imported with Advanced LDAP and another user imported with Global AD and you can figure out which values to change. Then, you can go into the database and change the values with something like this:
Code: Select all
mysql -u root -p
mysql> use wf_workflow;
mysql> UPDATE RBAC_USERS USR_AUTH_TYPE='XXXXXXXXX', UID_AUTH_SOURCE='XXXXXXXXXXXXXX' WHERE USR_AUTH_TYPE='YYYYYYYYY';
mysql> exit;
By amosbatto
iekong wrote:i wish to integrate Azure SSO for all users. however, do not know the best approach to achieve that.
There is no easy way to do it. You can add code to the verifyLogin() function defined in rbac/engine/classes/model/RbacUsers.php to connect to Azure SS0 and verify the login.

Some people write scripts that run every night to export the users and import them into processmaker. Here is an example script to do the importation:
https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/Proce ... t_of_Users
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]