Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By ahmadkastero
Dears,
Do you have any idea for using SQL Statement to select specific column from my data base (local) and present it in DropDown Box!

I build the connection with my data base after that i use to insert a Grid to my DaynaForm and inside this Grid i put dropdown box and use SQL statement to select from my Inventory table only the Item_Description to be selected in this dropdown box after i connect this element to my target database
i use this:
(Select Item_Description from Inv)
it works and it shows that i have item but all item are invisible and if you select one of them and submit the form and check in the output document the description is comes.
so i believe there is something missing or i have to do some work around to get visible item to be selected correctly. !

Not: when i use (select * from xxxxxx) in tale have only two column it will show the data but with huge table when i define the column that i need to select from it will give me invisible item.
Any help please.

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]