Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello,

I have combined a XOR gateway with an OR gateway behind the XOR.
Both gateways will be controlled by two different form values.
If the first value is selected so that the XOR choose the way where the OR gateway isn't behind, all works fine.
If the first value is selected so that the XOR choose the way with the OR gateway behind and the second value is selected so that only one way behind the OR gateway is choosen, all works fine. But if I select the second value in the form so that two or more ways of the OR gateway willbe choosen by it, it fails with a failure "Process definition error: All conditions in parallel evaluation routing rule evaluated to false, so workflow has stopped. Please change the definition of the parallel evaluation routing rule." And also a PHP Failure: "Warning: array_combine(): Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/src/ProcessMaker/Core/RoutingScreen.php on line 115"

Than I discovered that if I change the XOR gateway to an OR gateway, all works fine.
It seems to me that in the combination of XOR and OR gateway the OR gateway works as a XOR gateway.
Is it a bug or my fault?
Processfailure.png
Processfailure.png (27.67 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
Thanks and kind regards
Hi,

I think you can use only one Inclusive Gateway, because Inclusive gateways are used to create one or more parallel flows based on one or more conditions that evaluate to "TRUE". Use the same gateway element to split and join paths.

Therefore you can set your all conditions on an inclusive gateway.

http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/Gatewa ... ve_Gateway

Thanks
Thank you.
A Bit helped the hint with the same gateways to split and join the paths.
I simplified the whole process to upload it here, but in the simplified process the failure doesn't happen.
I can't understand it but I work arround the problem with just one OR gateway.
So this works and this thread can be closed.
Thanks to all

A 1xbet clone script is a pre-designed software so[…]

4rabet clone script is enabling entrepreneurs to e[…]

Parimatch clone script is enabling entrepreneurs t[…]

In the world of cryptocurrency, a wallet is an app[…]