Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hi
I'm wondering if there is a way to attach an input doc as an attachment in Actions by email.
I have tried the option to fill in a for ( without login ) but file fields show as empty, could this be permissions ?
So as an alternative, would it be possible to use a trigger to add a file to an approval email ?
Many thanks
Thanks Amosbatto
That really useful. Just one question though
Is there any reason , when using actions by email, to send a link to fill in a form without login.
That the input file control does not display the file.
When logged in it does show, so wondering if this is by design ?
springhigh wrote:Is there any reason , when using actions by email, to send a link to fill in a form without login.
That the input file control does not display the file.
When logged in it does show, so wondering if this is by design ?
By default PM doesn't allow files to be downloaded without verifying that the logged-in user has rights to access the file (i.e., is the assigned user to the case, has Process Permissions, or is a Process Supervisor with access to the Input or Output Document or DynaForm which holds the file.
You can change this so that anyone can download the file without logging-in. See: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.2/faq#al ... t_download

Being the best in the started business is the obje[…]

Winzo is a popular and unique game on the mobile p[…]

Cannot create process using templets

Real details. The problem was solved by effect!

However, it is essential to use it responsibly and[…]