Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By marcosfpa
I have the following demand: I need to export a .csv or .txt file weekly with data from a PM TABLE and save this file to a folder on the network here outside the server where ProcessMaker is installed.
I have already created the process to run every Monday, capture the data and put it in a GRID. Now I needed help to create the CSV file and save the generated file to a folder on the network ...
By amosbatto
You can use this trigger code something like this:
Code: Select all
//set to path where CSV file will be written:
$pathCsv = '/tmp/PMT_MY_TABLE.csv';
if (file_exists($pathCsv)) {
  if (unlink($pathCsv) === false) {
     throw new Exception("Unable to delete file '$pathCsv'");
  }
}
$sql = "SELECT * FROM PMT_MY_TABLE INTO OUTFILE '$pathCsv' FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' ENCLOSED BY '\"' ";
executeQuery($sql);
if (!file_exists($pathCsv)) {
  throw new Exception("Unable to export CSV file with query: $sql");
}
$connection = ssh2_connect('shell.example.com', 22);  //set to the domain of the remote server
ssh2_auth_password($connection, 'username', 'password'); //set to the username and password on the remote server
ssh2_scp_send($connection, $pathCsv, '/remote/MY_TABLE.csv', 0644); //set to the path on the remote server
If your server doesn't require remote login with SSH and is addressable (for example a NAT), then you can just use the copy() function.
By marcosfpa
I am having doubts to generate the CSV file, since it must be composed in the following way: a header line and 2 (two) lines of movement as each block of information in the CSV. Being that each line of movement comes from different PM_TABLES ...
Any help with that?
By amosbatto
marcosfpa wrote:I am having doubts to generate the CSV file, since it must be composed in the following way: a header line and 2 (two) lines of movement as each block of information in the CSV. Being that each line of movement comes from different PM_TABLES ...
Any help with that?
You can use UNION or UNION ALL to join multiple queries. Remember that you can't join two queries which return a different number of fields. Also, there is no easy way to automatically output the names of the fields, without calling a custom function.

You can use a query like this:
Code: Select all
$sql = "SELECT 'ID','NAME','SALARY','SAL1','SAL2','SAL3'
UNION ALL
SELECT * FROM PMT_MY_TABLE1
UNION ALL
SELECT * FROM PMT_MY_TABLE2
INTO OUTFILE 'E:\\JOSE DATA\\addstock7.csv'
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';'
ENCLOSED BY '\"' ";
See: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/227 ... a-csv-file
By marcosfpa
I'm doing something wrong, by TRIGGER in ProcessMaker the file is not generated in the / tmp folder, but using the same MySQL code by PHPMYADMIN the file is created successfully.
What can it be? Any permissions on the / tmp folder?
By amosbatto
On my system (Debian 8), the permissions in the tmp directory are rwxrwxrw, so the Apache user can write to the directory, but your system might be different. If the file /tmp/PMT_MY_TABLE.csv already exists, then the command will fail. If you don't specify the complete path, then a trigger will try to write to a file in a protected directory in the processmaker installation. Also check your PM debugger and /var/log/php_errors.log to see if there are any errors.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]