Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I created a plugin using Gulliver with Processmaker but when I'm in the designer, I can't see the horizontal scrolling bar. Anything to change to make it appear again?

Also, when I activate my plugin, there seems to be a margin-top and margin-left and margin-right applied to the screen. How can I change that in the processmaker code/plugin code?
Here are my answers, I have 1 plugin enabled already (it just has a 'Synchro' menu on the top of the page with 'Home' and 'Designer') and I added another plugin (My Requests). WHen I add the 2nd plugin, the problem occurs.

Change system logo [y/N]: N
Create an example Page [y/N]: Y
Create new option in the menu of cases [y/N]: Y
Create the Role 'PROCESSMAKER_PLUGIN-NAME' and the Permission 'PM_PLUGIN-NAME' [y/N]: Y
Create external step for Processmaker [y/N]: N
Create an element for the Processmaker Dashboards [y/N]: Y
Create a PmFunction Class for extending Processmaker [y/N]: Y
Attachments
problem.PNG
problem.PNG (33.07 KiB) Viewed 6816 times
If you disactivate the second plugin, does the spacing and scroll bar disappear.
I have used 2 plugins at the same time that each add extra menu items. I suspect it is the code in your first plugin that is causing the problem because ProcessMaker usually has no problem dealing with multiple plugins.
Also, I can't click on 'Enable' or 'Disable' since this morning. My activated plugin stays activated but I can't disable it. It's the second time that it happens in 2 weeks. First time I waited for a couple of days and it worked fine without any explanation after. What could be the file that cause this problem ?
I have seen problems when I manually edit the plugin files and then the apache user can't read them. Check that all the files in your plugin are readable by the "apache" user in CentOS/RedHat or the "www-data" user in Debian/Ubuntu. It is generally best to change the owner of the plugin files to the apache user and make sure that all the files are readable and all the directories in the plugin are executable.
amosbatto wrote:I have seen problems when I manually edit the plugin files and then the apache user can't read them. Check that all the files in your plugin are readable by the "apache" user in CentOS/RedHat or the "www-data" user in Debian/Ubuntu. It is generally best to change the owner of the plugin files to the apache user and make sure that all the files are readable and all the directories in the plugin are executable.
I still can't click on 'enable' or 'disable' plugin. www-data is now the owner of every file in plugins but I don't understand why clicking on enable/disable does nothing since days.
I finally had a chance to look at your plugin. As far as I can tell, it does nothing. When I activate it without any other plugins, there is no extra menu at the top and nothing extra in the Home sidebar. When I activate 2 other plugins with it, then it removes everything from the Home sidebar. I see a blank sidebar:
blankHomeSidebar.png
blankHomeSidebar.png (32.49 KiB) Viewed 6715 times
Looking through your code, I can't figure out what you did to cause this, but I don't know what files you changed. I have attached a plugin that you can test which has the same options selected during plugin creation. I haven't changed anything in the code after creating it.
(15.96 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
Please deactivate your plugin and active this one and see if it causes you the same problems.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]