Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By rabbidwombat
Working on a process and have it pretty close to allowing people to start using it. At the end it generates a nice looking PDF document that will have all the information as an OutputDocument that HR can download. The one piece of information i would like to put on it is the Case# so that if for any reason someone with the final output document wanted to look back and refer to the info in the case in ProcessMaker. What would be the code i could put in a Trigger to assign a variable with the case number?

Thanks!
By amosbatto
In PM 3, you can use the @#APP_NUMBER system variable in the template of your Output Document like this:
Code: Select all
Case Number: @#APP_NUMBER
By rabbidwombat
Yup that worked!
In my drop down list of variables i dont see that as an option. is there a list somewhere?

also probably a silly question, but what is the difference from @@ and @#?
By amosbatto
In a template @@variable inserts the variable inside double quotation marks, whereas @#variable inserts the variable without any changes.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]