Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By pwaller24
I am receiving the error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 18218289 bytes) in /opt/processmaker/gulliver/thirdparty/creole/SQLException.php on line 63.

This is only happening on a particular case and not on others. I am trying to figure out where I can find the information to debug the issue. It is running a trigger, but the trigger does not do any SQL calls, only REST API calls.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
By amosbatto
Post your REST code and maybe I can spot something. Almost all the REST endpoints query the database. You are probably inputting some bad value to the REST endpoint, that causes a database query error.
By pwaller24
I stumbled on the resolution when looking at my trigger code. It wasn't an issue with the MySQL database, but a REST query that was returning too many results from a third party database.

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]

Betvisa clone scripts are pre-built software solut[…]