Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By ptmi1047
Hi,

I have problem with Output Document, when I download document it can't be opened as pdf (Output Doc setting attached), it downloaded as cases_ShowOutputDocument (type : file). It can be opened as pdf from Open With or change its extension.

The other issue is when I attach output document to email, it sends .bin file in attachment.
I'm using processmaker v 3.1.3.

I also checked the forum viewtopic.php?t=710032 and viewtopic.php?t=710083 but I still encounter the issue.

How to solve these issue?

Thanks.
Attachments
Output.jpg
Output.jpg (33.48 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
By richvle
I also just started having this problem. I'm on version 3.1.1-community.
I noted that the problem is on Chrome and Firefox, but not IE. Also, on IE, it was able to generate the file name as well, where as Chrome doesn't.
For my Report Generator is set to HTML2PDF, which is different from the original poster.
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (46.71 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
By amosbatto
I wonder if this is caused by a recent upgrade in the web browsers. What version of Chrome and Firefox are you using? I don't see the problem using Firefox 51 and Chrome 52 in Linux. I have tried with both PDF2HTML and TCPDF.

What happens if you set the By clicking on the generated file link property to "Download the file"?

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]