Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.

Moderators: ArturoRobles, ArturoRobles

Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I am running into trouble where it creates new variable names when I export and then import a form. The problem is that it then doesn’t track the variables throughout the process, and I can’t rename the variables.

Is there a workaround for this?

We are using processmajer 3.1.3-community edition.
If the variable already exists in the process when importing a form, then ProcessMaker will rename the variable as variable_1.

In your imported DynaForm, go to the properties of each control and remove the variable_1 from the control by clicking on the X next to the variable name. Then click in the blank variable property and a dialog box will open to select the variable. There you can select the original variable for the control rather than the variable_1.

After than, you can go back to the process map and click on Variables in the side toolbar and you will be able to delete the variable_1 in the list.

I have a suggest where user have to select some do[…]

The 500 Internal Server Error is the general catch[…]

Really very nice blog information for this one and[…]

This is a long, lengthy and cumbersome process. T[…]