Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.

Moderators: ArturoRobles, ArturoRobles

Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
Hello Support Process Maker,
My problem:
1. Is there possible to import the process using session ID in my endpoints(REST API)?
2. I need to import process only using onlyusername, password and session id not with the client id, client secret and access token.
3. Give me an answer to solve this problem
Yes amosbatto, In version 3, also it is possible to do automatic login with the session ID. Because i have the no.of workspaces. I answer for ur question
I have the no.of workspaces. So every time i can't create the client id and client secret for the every workspaces it's difficult

My Problem:
1. I Logged in using session id success fully.
2. The only thing i need to Import the process using session id
4. Could you tell me how to import the process using session id

I'm expecting the soultion from support could u please help me. :?: :oops:
I tried the code for automatic login on the wiki and it didn't work, but now I see that the code just needs to be updated for a SHA256 password, instead of MD5. Recent versions of MySQL uses SHA256 for passwords. Here is the code that works:
Code: Select all
<?php
ini_set("soap.wsdl_cache_enabled", "0");
//ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL); //uncomment to debug
//ini_set('display_errors', True);  //uncomment to debug

$client = new SoapClient('http://localhost:320/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/services/wsdl2');
$pass = 'md5:' . hash('sha256', 'admin');
$params = array(array('userid'=>'admin', 'password'=>$pass));
$result = $client->__SoapCall('login', $params);

if ($result->status_code == 0) {
    $sessionId = $result->message;
    header("Location: http://localhost:320/sysworkflow/en/neoclassic/cases/main?sid=$sessionId");
}
else {
    die("<html><body><pre> Unable to connect to ProcessMaker.\n" .
        "Error Message: $result->message");
}
?>
However, there is no web service to import Processes. You can find code to import a Process in
workflow/engine/methods/processes/processes_Import_Ajax.php

You can create a trigger with similar code and then execute using the executeTrigger() web service.
Thank u for the support amosbatto. I used the code to import the process but It doesn't import. I don't which parameters i missed while importing of the process

Code Response:

Notice: Undefined index: PROCESS_FILENAME in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.1.3.b1-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\processes\processes_Import_Ajax.php on line 269

Notice: Undefined index: PROCESS_FILENAME in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.1.3.b1-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\processes\processes_Import_Ajax.php on line 270

Notice: Undefined index: PROCESS_FILENAME in C:\Bitnami\processmaker-3.1.3.b1-0\apps\processmaker\htdocs\workflow\engine\methods\processes\processes_Import_Ajax.php on line 272
{"success":true,"catchMessage":"The filename is empty!","ExistProcessInDatabase":"","ExistGroupsInDatabase":"","response":"The filename is empty!"}

The 500 Internal Server Error is the general catch[…]

Really very nice blog information for this one and[…]

This is a long, lengthy and cumbersome process. T[…]

Great read for when on the road. The book provides[…]