Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By jemiris
Hello suppport pm,
1. I have done the process export using REST API as per the documentation
2. But while exporting of the process using REST API i get the some error message as a response :
Response:
Code: Select all
stdClass Object
(
    [error] => stdClass Object
        (
            [code] => 400
            [message] => Bad Request: The file with project_file: "@/path_to_pmx_file/myproject.pmx" does not exist.
        )

)
Hi support,

i have solved the problem
Answer:
Code: Select all
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array(
         "project_file" => new CurlFile("/path_to_pmx_file/" . $filename)
));
My Problem: I have imported the process but the no workflow dispalyed it was an empty process was created. i have changed the oprion and option_group's too. Expecting the support help me :oops:

I have Refer this doc page : http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/REST_A ... ortProject
Last edited by jemiris on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have imported the process sucessfully. But how many time if import i takes and importing.
My Problem:
1. I need to import the file first time
2. when it importing second time it has to be merged
Attachments
screen.PNG
View of the screen
screen.PNG (12.14 KiB) Viewed 5922 times
jemiris wrote:I have imported the process sucessfully. But how many time if import i takes and importing.
My Problem:
1. I need to import the file first time
2. when it importing second time it has to be merged
screen.PNG
file
screen.PNG (12.14 KiB) Viewed 5847 times
My problem
1. when i import the first time itself it's shows that copy of the process with file name (i.e) Copy of - sample - 2017-07-24 05:52:01

how to do it give me the best solution. :roll:
amosbatto wrote:There is no way to "merge" the old and new project. I recommend using either ?option=OVERWRITE or ?option=DISABLE in your URL.
Thanks I used ?option=DISABLE and that helped. I wish there was a way to merge though!
Last edited by Longenecker on Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nope, when I'm trying to import the process via API for the first itself it shows as a copy-of -sample-2018-07-01 12:21:14. I'm not sure what's the issue. And there is no error occur but the name has been changed. can you help?

Do you want a quick way to delete passwords from P[…]

Try the CloudMigration PST Converter to convert […]

In the rapidly evolving world of online sports be[…]

STEPN integrates social networking and games that […]