Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By omarbecerra
I'm trying PM 3.2 (bitnami virtual machine stack).

I attached a PDF document in an initial task, the user assigned to next task should have access to the document, when try to download it, an "Access denied" message is showed, as you can see in the image.

There is any idea about this?
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-22 a la(s) 11.00.46 a.m..png
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-22 a la(s) 11.00.46 a.m..png (47.05 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
By omarbecerra
amosbatto wrote:See: http://wiki.processmaker.com/3.1/faq#al ... t_download
Hello, about the article, It could be a work-around. Because, I'm logged in with the user assigned to the task, and should have permission to download the file or am I wrong? ... Also, get another error, when try to check the participated cases got this message:
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-23 a la(s) 3.48.50 p.m..png
Captura de pantalla 2017-06-23 a la(s) 3.48.50 p.m..png (51.14 KiB) Viewed 3758 times
By amosbatto
Another person on the forum noticed this same problem after upgrading. Please file a bug report about it at http://bugs.processmaker.com and post a link to your bug report so I can do follow-up with the developers.

For now you can disable this new feature, by changing the source code of workflow/engine/methods/cases/cases_Resume.php from:
Code: Select all
if (!$aUserCanAccess['participated'] && !$aUserCanAccess['supervisor'] && !$aUserCanAccess['rolesPermissions']['PM_ALLCASES'] && !$aUserCanAccess['objectPermissions']['SUMMARY_FORM']) {
    $aMessage['MESSAGE'] = G::LoadTranslation( 'ID_NO_PERMISSION_NO_PARTICIPATED' );
    $G_PUBLISH = new Publisher();
    $G_PUBLISH->AddContent( 'xmlform', 'xmlform', 'login/showMessage', '', $aMessage );
    G::RenderPage( 'publishBlank', 'blank' );
    die();
}
To:
Code: Select all
/*
if (!$aUserCanAccess['participated'] && !$aUserCanAccess['supervisor'] && !$aUserCanAccess['rolesPermissions']['PM_ALLCASES'] && !$aUserCanAccess['objectPermissions']['SUMMARY_FORM']) {
    $aMessage['MESSAGE'] = G::LoadTranslation( 'ID_NO_PERMISSION_NO_PARTICIPATED' );
    $G_PUBLISH = new Publisher();
    $G_PUBLISH->AddContent( 'xmlform', 'xmlform', 'login/showMessage', '', $aMessage );
    G::RenderPage( 'publishBlank', 'blank' );
    die();
}
*/

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]