Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
A suggest control "customerName" which the underlining sql is simply selecting customer_id and customer_name from MySQL

For the moment I am using the following logic to detect whether something is found from the database and I am curious on how the others do it with PM?
Code: Select all
if ($("#customerName").getValue() == $("#customerName").getText()) {
// code for result NOT found
} else {
// code for result found
}
Sorry for the confusion. The query is simply "SELECT CUSTOMER_ID, CUSTOMER_NAME FROM CUSTOMER"

Let's say the table "CUSTOMER" contains records below

CUSTOMER_ID, CUSTOMER_NAME
1, 'Steve'
2, 'Mary'
3, 'John'

Name of the Suggest control is customerName

If user input and select 'Steve' on the control $("#customerName").getValue() will return 1 and $("#customerName").getText() returns 'Steve', meaning that the two does not matches.

However, if I input 'Nicholas', both $("#customerName").getValue() and $("#customerName").getText() return 'Nicholas'

nothing will be found and below condition if ($("#customerName").getValue() == $("#customerName").getText()) { will be fullfilled
This topic of Condition to detect whether a Suggest control has found something is so very effective for the weather controllers as well that obsessing basically but also get the most featuring Dubai dissertations assistance, https://assignmentwritingservice.ae/dissertation-help from them so easily in throughout UAE respectively.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]