Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.

Moderator: amosbatto

Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By akshay
Hello Everyone,

It is possible to integrate Processes in Process maker with Sugar CRM or Suite CRM. Please give me suggestion, how to integrate PM Processes with Sugar CRM or Suite CRM.
By zainab
Hello akshay,

The functionalities of Sugar CRM have been integrated with ProcessMaker, which can be accessed through web service connection. A set of triggers are available within ProcessMaker which allows you to create with SugarCRM and manage modules.
Please have a look at the documentation below and let me know if these functionalities help you:
http://wiki.processmaker.com/index.php/ ... M_Triggers

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Zainab Sabunwala
By akshay
Hello Zainab,

Thanks for replay, but i want to create process flow in PM and Forms in Sugar CRM. is it possible to access front end i.e. forms from Sugar CRM and backend i.e. flow from PM.

Thanks & Regards,
Akshay Dange
By amosbatto
akshay wrote:Thanks for replay, but i want to create process flow in PM and Forms in Sugar CRM. is it possible to access front end i.e. forms from Sugar CRM and backend i.e. flow from PM.
In Sugar CRM you will have to add code to call the ProcessMaker REST endpoints or web services. Then use that information to populate your forms or display information to the user inside Suger CRM.

As you have got seen that after every single updat[…]

issue with processmaker 3.2

Hello! The solution to your question is the foll[…]

BPMN project disappeared

Hi Alex! , maybe you forgot to save your process[…]

mcrypt extension is deprecated!

Hello Ehsan! If you did not find the mcrypt ext[…]