Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By imtiaz123
I have already created a planner form for 12 months data where each user have 12 months data what will be sent by a planner. I use grid and users are selected by planner where all data is saved in PM table. I attached two process where all users data saved and retrieved from PM table
(85.91 KiB) Downloaded 288 times

A planner select 12 months plan for every user like (CEO,CTO etc) and the problem is user's like CEO are getting every months data in a single case. Planner will select all months plan and send to a user but user will see only one month like january or february and after 2 minutes this user will see another months like february data will be shown in a new case (as a testing purpose which will work for all time interval).

What will be the trigger code or what can i do in my code when i want particular months data in a single user dynaform for CEO/CFO etc. after 2 minutes interval?
Hello imtiaz123,

In order to achieve this you can use an Intermediate timer event:
1. Before displaying the dynaform to a user like CEO, assign a trigger which will fetch the first month's plan only and populate the grid.
2. When the dynaform is displayed only a single month's plan is visible to CEO.
3. After that use a trigger to check if that user has any other month's plan in database and set a variable.
4. Use this variable to check in Evaluation routing rule whether to end the process or continue.
5. In case to continue use Intermediate timer event and set the duration accordingly, like 5 mins.
6. After 5 mins loopback to the same task and send CEO the next month's data.

Please see the attached image which demonstrates my idea.
process.png
process.png (11.93 KiB) Viewed 3471 times
Let me know if you have further queries.

Best Regards,
Zainab Sabunwala
Thank you zainab for your reply.
I want to know the triggers exact code because i already set triggers that didn't work properly. It can any number of months like 2/3 or 12 months plan for one particular position or all position like CEO/CTO or any.
:| :|
Want to create your own meme coin?

In the world of cryptocurrencies, a unique and exc[…]

The market for cryptocurrencies is demonstrating a[…]

What's SAP FICO?

Embarking on a dissertation can be one of the most[…]

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]