Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By subhani23
Hi Team,

Thanks for the blog first. I am able to check some of the posts and it helped me to understand a little bit about process maker. I am new to process maker system and I am trying to understand how to data getting stored in the back end level.

Like whenever I create a case in my account, I would like to know which database it will effect first and which tables the data will be stored. I tried to understand the WIKI page and ER diagram as well. But it's more complicated than I that.

Can someone guide the correct way to understand the system.

Thanks in Advance
In the wf_WORKSPACE database (which is named wf_workflow by default) a record is created in the APPLICATION table for each case. The data for each case is stored in the APPLICATION.APP_DATA field. For each new task in a case, a record is created in the APP_DELEGATION and APP_CACHE_VIEW table. All changes to variables are also stored in the APP_HISTORY table, but it is hard to read.

If you want to access the case data with an external application, it is recommended to use a Report Table.

Web3 development encompasses creating decentralize[…]

The Upland Clone Script, offered by Dappsfirm, rep[…]

Dappsfirm offers a bet365 clone script that mirror[…]

🚀 Tauchen Sie mit Immediate Alora AI in die Welt d[…]