Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
By avdhooft
Hello,

I'm new to ProcessMaker, so maybe I aks something that is very simple. I searched the forum first, but could not find someting.

1) I have a task where a user creates a document and uploads it using an "Input Document"
2) In the next task this document is checked by a supervisor. If someting is not correct he can mark this in a Dynaform as not correct and he can fill a text field "remark". This should contain the reason why the form was not correct. In that case the flow goes back to the previous task.
3) Now the user has to correct things and upload a revised document. The question is: How can I show the remark text made by the supervisor so the user knows what he has to do? This should not happen the first time, as there is not remark text.

Thanks,

Alexander
Hello Alexander,

If you are using PM3 use a gateway to loop it back. In PM2 Use the diamond logo. To achieve and have a comment box in the first task and hide it.

I have uploaded here a pmx where in on the second task when you set the checkbox into true it will loop back to the first task with the comments. What I did was basically created the comment and hide it if there is no value and show it when there is a set one.
(47.93 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
Just check the routing rule and the JS. I am not that professional in using PM but if you find an easier suggestion then that is fine.

Hello. For rental housing, there are software solu[…]

Experience heightened pleasure with Cenforce 100 M[…]

Get an instant solution to move emails to MBOX for[…]

Most Demanding OST to PST Converter

The most demanding OST to PST Converter is TrijaT[…]