Questions and discussion about developing processes and programming in PHP, JavaScript, web services & REST API.
Forum rules: Please search to see if a question has already asked before creating a new topic. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.
I am trying to use php file in Public files. Within this php file, there is query which runs on external database (MS SQL).

If the request which run php file from within internal network, it works fine. But if the request comes from external network it gives me the following error.

I did mssql_connect($servername, $username, $password) as well as executeQuery. They both give me same error.

I need your recommendation. What I should do? Why it is happening?

======================================
RuntimeException:
[wrapped: No driver has been registered to handle connection type: ]
At Propel::getConnection()
in /opt/processmaker/workflow/engine/classes/class.pmFunctions.php line 243
At executeQuery() in /opt/processmaker/shared/sites/workflow/public/67478858056610f25c8e2b8062509247/InboundSMS.php line 51
At require_once() in /opt/processmaker/workflow/public_html/sysGeneric.php line 1022
At include() in /opt/processmaker/workflow/public_html/app.php line 61
======================================
What do you mean by an "external request"? How are you executing the PHP file? With a trigger inside a ProcessMaker case? With web services? With REST API?

If you mean that that MSSQL is installed in another server from the ProcessMaker server, then you probably have to configure MSSQL to accept queries from an outside domain. See:
http://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/ ... al-domains

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

Wat is Fildena Double 200?

Fildena double 200 mg capacity to move the relaxin[…]

💥 Join the Exclusive Trading Community and Experie[…]

Briefly introduce the topic and provide context. S[…]